In just 45 minutes, you can get an up to 8 shade whiter smile.
Busy Patients Of Today's Design
The most popular cosmetic dentistry operation is still teeth whitening, whether people wish to improve their appearance or gain more confidence. But with increasing demands on their time, today’s patients want whitening options that fit their lifestyle and fast results with little or no discomfort. Philips Zoom gives you that.
What to Expect With Professional Teeth Whitening Consultation:
- To make sure you're a good candidate for whitening, our dental expert will complete an examination.
- Following a shade evaluation, our dentist will go over the many whitening choices and how to avoid irritation.
- It's possible for temporary tooth sensitivity to develop during or after the whitening process, especially to cold. For two weeks before to the operation, our dental expert advises using Philips Sonicare Fluoridex toothpaste.
- Our dentist will take impressions for your custom-made whitening trays if you are a good candidate.
Day of treatment:
- Take one ibuprofen one hour prior to the operation, as directed by our dental specialist.
- Your lips are first treated with vitamin E as part of our process. A layer of protection is placed over your gums, and Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed in-office whitening gel is applied to your teeth.
- The whitening procedure will then be accelerated by placing the WhiteSpeed lamp close to your teeth.
- Up to four sessions, each lasting 15 minutes, make up the process. The whitening gel will be swapped out for a fresh layer after each session.
- If you feel any sensitivity, our dental expert may adjust the lamp.
- You will receive your personalized trays, one DayWhite or NiteWhite take-home whitening gel syringe with three whitening applications, and an ACP Oral Care Relief gel syringe to ease any potential tooth sensitivity after the last appointment.
- If you smoke or drink things that stain teeth, including coffee, tea, or wine, using a Philips Sonicare DiamondClean power toothbrush can help you get rid of surface stains.
Affordable Teeth Whitening in Summerlin - Professional Teeth Whitening Near Me - Top-Rated Cosmetic Dentist in Summerlin